[webkit-dev] New Qt-WK2 EWS

Osztrogonac Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Wed Mar 7 01:08:37 PST 2012

Hi WebKittens,

Today morning we started a new EWS to help your WebKit2 development.
It is a build only EWS, which builds QtWebKit (WK1 and WK2 too) with
the latest stable Qt5 hash which is used by all QtWebKit developer.

The new EWS can be found here: http://queues.webkit.org/ and
you will see its results on bugzilla's qt-wk2 status bubble.
(After it finished testing the long initial r? queue)

If you would like to reproduce its result locally, you need the latest
stable Qt5. You can find its hash and the script I used to build Qt5 here:
- https://github.com/ossy-szeged/qt5-tools/blob/master/build-qt5-env
- https://github.com/ossy-szeged/qt5-tools/blob/master/build-qt5.sh

br,
Ossy