[webkit-dev] New Qt-WK2 EWS

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Wed Mar 7 01:11:24 PST 2012

I would strongly encourage other ports (at least those who like not
having their build break all the time) to see up EWSes.

We recently added a wiki on the topic:
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/EWS

Post-commit testing (buildbots) is great.  But it's much better if
patch authors can know they might break you *before* landing their
patch.

-eric