[webkit-dev] CSS3 Paged Media module

Benjamin Poulain benjamin at webkit.org
Tue Mar 6 23:45:53 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 4:50 AM, Milian Wolff <milian.wolff at kdab.com> wrote:
> I wonder, has anyone begun working on this? If not, I am willing to give it a
> shot. I realize that this is a big task, and it will probably be hard for a
> newcomer like me to do properly. Hence take this email also as a cry for help.
> Any hints like what to tackle first, would be very welcome.

Since nobody answers, it is likely nobody is familiar with this spec.

There is no documentation available for WebKit's internals.

I suggest you to get started on existing (and easier) printing bugs
just to get to know some reviewers interested in the subject. Once you
know WebKit's printing better, you'll be able to ask more targeted
questions on the mailing list.

Cheers,
Benjamin