[webkit-dev] TestExpectations syntax changes, last call (for a while, at least) ...

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Wed Jun 13 17:04:41 PDT 2012

"Skip" and "WontFix" have a different purpose than "Crash" and
"timeout"; the first two (like "slow") tell you what to do with the
test, and the latter  tell you what you expect the test to result in.
I don't want to combine them into single tokens because that would
cause an explosion of tokens :).

-- Dirk