[webkit-dev] Can we distinguish imported tests in LayoutTests/css3 ?

Mike Lawther mikelawther at chromium.org
Mon Jun 11 19:33:19 PDT 2012

I'm the guy that added css3/calc tests.

I did so because I not all my tests are 'text only' tests, but I still
wanted them all together. My understanding was that the 'fast' directory
was intended for 'text only' tests only.

Does having the 'fast' directory still serve a useful purpose? I reckon the
original intent could be pushed into the tools, eg have a
'new-run-webkit-tests --fast', which will only run text-only tests. Then
the developer adding new tests doesn't have to worry about where to put
them.

    mike