[webkit-dev] can I replace webkitwebsrc with souphttpsrc?

ZiQiangHuan hzqhuan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 03:07:34 PDT 2012

hi Philippe,

Thank you for your reply.
For the problem I met with "big files not to play", in fact I test it with
http://www.w3.org/2010/05/video/mediaevents.html. So I don't know if it is
a normal problem, or just I did something wrong when I replace the custom
videosink with my videosink.
And "any introductions for webkit's streaming media policy", I mean docs or
blogs about the buffering mechanism with webkit+gstreamer. I want to know
the amount of memory it will cost and how much space of disk it will cost.
Because there is limited resource on my device, sometimes it will crash my
system because of low memory when I play html5 videos.

Best regards,
ZiQiangHuan