[webkit-dev] Using commit-queue doesn't mean you can use build failures

Hajime Morrita morrita at chromium.org
Thu Jul 19 00:39:54 PDT 2012

(from the right address...)
Hi,

I don't think it is a reasonable expectation especially for non-chromium
developers.

It is possible for a change to break chromium-linux, chromium-win or
chromium-mac,
that means developers needs to have Linux, Mac and Windows machines to
ensure
the successful build since there is no EWS for these configurations.

More reasonable baseline would be getting all EWS builds green
and/or watching the tree until landed patch goes green. And in my
understanding, these are in fact our current norm.

morrita