[webkit-dev] Could not find answer: Build and run Cairo Webkit on XP

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:08:22 PST 2012

Hi Christoph,

The source tree (and projects) for building the WinCairoRequirements are available in my GitHub archive
(https://github.com/bfulgham/WinCairoRequirements).

If you can afford to wait, I'll double check my VS2005 build environment tomorrow (~12 hours from now) and see if the WINVER is set improperly.

Thanks,

-Brent