[webkit-dev] Could not find answer: Build and run Cairo Webkit on XP

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 22:23:49 PST 2012

Hi Christoph,

On Jan 17, 2012, at 8:37 PM, cwienands wrote:

> The procedure entry point WSAPoll could not be located in the dynamic link
> library WS2_32.dll.

I just pushed an updated WinCairoRequirements.zip file, which you can retrieve by running the "update-webkit-wincairo-libs" command.

I built this (and all other support libraries) with the Windows XP version settings, matching those used by WebKit proper. I have also pushed these changes to GitHub for all three targets (VS2005, VS2008, and VS2010).

I do not have a Windows XP computer available to test with.  Could you please try it out and let me know if this resolves the problem for you?

Thanks,

-Brent