[webkit-dev] layout tests: how are some compared against image, and others only text?

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Wed Jan 4 15:43:59 PST 2012

This is probably more appropriate for webkit-help but...

In general, tests that call layoutTestController.dumpAsTest()
or layoutTestController.dumpAsTest(false) and ref tests don't have
expected.png files.

I'm not aware of tests that don't require expected.txt however. Maybe
they're specific to some canvas tests?

- Ryosuke