[webkit-dev] Using GitHub to Contribute to WebKit (Experimental)

Adam Roben aroben at webkit.org
Tue Apr 24 06:14:35 PDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 5:40 PM, Adam Barth <abarth at webkit.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa at webkit.org> wrote:
> > Can we do some Bugzilla integration as Jarred suggested?
>
> If you're excited about using GitHub, you should feel free to do that work.

It sounds like there is already work going on on GitHub (e.g., the
<iframe seamless> support) even though this integration hasn't yet
been built. I echo Ariya and Ryosuke's concern that the reduced
visibility of that work makes it harder for WebKit contributors to
provide feedback, or even to realize that the work is going on. Is
there anyone working on improving the integration between GitHub and
our current tools so that work that occurs there can be as easily
discovered as work that goes on in bugs.webkit.org?

-Adam