[webkit-dev] github mirror

Jarred Nicholls jarred at webkit.org
Wed Apr 18 07:00:07 PDT 2012

Wouldn't we need to continually mirror git.webkit.org to github as well?  I
presume github is mirroring directly from svn right now.  I'd think the
out-of-sync issue would simply occur again unless we started to mirror git.
webkit.org to github instead of svn to github.

I don't know what all Git takes into account when creating the sha1 outside
of content, tree and commit meta data, so I'm unsure if doing this git.
webkit.org => github forced push would mean that future svn commits - being
mirrored to both repos in parallel - would result in identical sha1 hashes
going forward...?

Jarred