[webkit-dev] github mirror

Shezan Baig shezbaig.wk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 07:54:45 PDT 2012

(resending to all)

Yes, I think it would be better to mirror git.webkit.org to github instead
of mirroring from svn to github.
In theory, it really shouldn't make a difference though, so i'm actually
surprised that the sha1 are out of sync.
But mirroring from git.webkit.org will guarantee they are the same,
regardless of any wierdness that git-svn might do.