[webkit-dev] Committing EFL baselines

Leandro Pereira leandro at profusion.mobi
Mon Sep 12 14:50:09 PDT 2011

On 09/12/2011 05:36 PM, Ryosuke Niwa wrote:
>>     On our internal EFL tree, there is about 125MB of baselines for both
>>     pixel and text tests. Unfortunately we were unable to share our
>>     baselines with similar ports, due to slight differences in results.
>
> What are differences you're seeing?

Most differences are because the EFL port doesn't change the viewport
size because of the scrollbar: it is drawn on top of the content on the
EFL port by default. So there is a little more room horizontally, and
then text results are slightly different from GTK+'s (which uses the
same font backends, for instance).

In those tests that only draws colored rectangles, the render tree is
pretty much the same as any other port's. However, in these tests, the
pixel results are rendered with colors slightly different from the
expected. Almost no difference to the naked eye. I suspect either some
rounding problems inside Cairo, or wrong color profile.

    Leandro