[webkit-dev] SFX:machine-dependent optimizations

Soo-Koo Moon vahagner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:34:54 PST 2011

I'm investigating SFX, and find out that is doesn't support
machine-dependent(for instance arm) optimizations, because of it's
"macroassembler" structure.
So first I want to know am I right?

And second. I find out that SFX supports ARM Neon instructions set but how
can I be sure that neon instructions will ever be generated?? Becouse of SFX
can't do machine-dependent optimization for ARM the autovectorization will
never  work and Neon code will never be genereted.

Thanks for attention.