[webkit-dev] [GTK] Buildslave changes

Adam Roben aroben at apple.com
Wed Nov 30 14:03:12 PST 2011

On Nov 30, 2011, at 4:34 PM, Philippe Normand wrote:

> Can we get new buildbot credentials for the new slave or can we reuse
> the 32-bits Debug ones? It'd be great if we can coordinate on this
> migration soon :)

Credentials are a slave name/password pair. If you're using the old slave name for the new machine then you should use the old password too.

If you're adding a new slave name, you should post a patch to bugs.webkit.org to do so and CC me. Once the patch lands I'll update the master and send you a password.

-Adam