[webkit-dev] Why is gtest in the Source directory?

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Thu May 12 10:36:30 PDT 2011

Here's a straw-man proposal:

Tests/
  Layout/  # Would be nice to have a better name since these test much
more than Layout
  Performance/
  Unit/
  Manual/
Source/
  JavaScriptCore/
  WebCore/
  WebKit/
  ThirdParty/
    ANGLE/
Tools/
  WebKitTestRunner/
  MiniBrowser/
  Scripts/

In this organization, gtest probably doesn't belong in Source because
it's not a dependency of WebKit.  It probably belongs somewhere in
Tests.  Maybe inside the Unit directory somewhere?

Adam