[webkit-dev] Adding ENABLE_BATTERY_STATUS to WebCore

권기홍 kihong.kwon at samsung.com
Wed Jun 15 01:21:41 PDT 2011

Hi webkit-dev!

I wanted to let you know that I plan to add battery status event support to

The Battery Status Event is a new feature that is defined by W3C
(http://www.w3.org/TR/battery-status <http://www.w3.org/TR/battery-status/>

This support will be behind the ENABLE_BATTERY_STATUS feature define.

There is a meta bug tracking ther feature’s

After adding this to WebCore, I’m going to add this feature to efl port

I expect this feature to be eventually enabled by all ports.

Should I go ahead and get this added to build.webkit.org's waterfall?

Looking forward to your comments.

Thank you.