[webkit-dev] about QtWebKit documentation

Kanazawa Yoshiko yoshiko_kanazawa at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:53:11 PST 2011

Hi,everyone.
I am new here.
I have a question about Qtwebkit documentation.

I found very similar question
http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2008-09/msg00805.html
(more than 2 years ago) but it seems he didn't get clear answer.
So I post here again,sorry.

His question is almost the same with me.I am writing a technical document too.
>> 1) where is the exact interface layer between QT and WEBKIT?
Source is maybe here webkit\WebCore\platform
If there are some documentation to help my understandings.....

>> 2) What are the APIs or Data structures, when we send data to WebCore
>> for
>> parsing?

Already I have read about demo browser source but don't know where to start
to search about that question.....

Thank you so much for any help
Yoshiko