[webkit-dev] about QtWebKit documentation

Joe Mason jmason at rim.com
Fri Jan 28 08:29:05 PST 2011

I'm not clear from your question what you're trying to do.  If you're just trying to write an app using the Qt port of WebKit, you should ask on webkit-help at lists.webkit.org<mailto:webkit-help at lists.webkit.org>.  This list is only for developing WebKit itself.

The interface layer between Qt and WebKit is in webkit/WebKit/qt/Api.  Docs are at http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7/qtwebkit.html