[webkit-dev] Need help on running prepare-ChangeLog from git branch.

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Thu Jan 27 13:55:47 PST 2011

I think that webkit-patch -g can only refer to checked in versions,
and not the current checkout or staged build. It may also be the case
that webkit-patch has bugs related to finding files depending on what
your current working directory is; I would try running it from the
root dir (WebKit/) to be safe.

-- Dirk