[webkit-dev] Need help on running prepare-ChangeLog from git branch.

Jia Pu jpu at apple.com
Thu Jan 27 13:47:08 PST 2011

Hello,

I'd like to run prepare-ChangeLog based on a particular commit on a branch. When I do a "git diff" on this branch and master, it shows modified files in both WebCore and LayoutTests directories. However, when I run prepare-ChangeLog with "--git-commit" option, the script only updates the ChangeLog in WebCore, but not the ChangeLog in LayoutTests.

Did I miss something? What's the recommended workflow in this situation?

Thanks
jia