[webkit-dev] Hunspell based spellchecker

Ryan Leavengood leavengood at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:48:57 PST 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Hajime Morita <morrita at google.com> wrote:
> Fabrizio, Ryan, thank you for your interest!
>
> Although I'm suspending the work at this time, your interest gives me
> a good reason to restart ;-)

Good to hear! I think having 3 or 4 possible ports being able to use
this is enough reason for it to be implemented. Let's just be sure the
design you intend to implement fits within the WebCore/WebKit design
so it can be included once you are done.

> I'll CC you in bug(s) and post some status there within weeks.

Sounds good. I have plenty of other things to keep me busy in the
meantime on the Haiku WebKit port as well as our browser project.

Ryan