[webkit-dev] Done moving source files into Source

Patrick Gansterer paroga at paroga.com
Mon Jan 17 02:49:49 PST 2011

Congratulation!

Adam Barth:

> If you own one of the files below, please consider moving it from the
> root directory to the Source directory:
>
> cmakeconfig.h.cmake
> CMakeLists.txt

I'd like to move the CMake related files into Source, but they also require some files from the Tools directory (EWebLauncher, WinCELauncher).
Maybe other build systems have the same problem.

Can we move the code for the launchers into Sources too? Otherwise we need to keep the files in the root directory. :-(

- Patrick