[webkit-dev] Getting CC-ed on webkit.org/new-inspector-bug

Darin Fisher darin at chromium.org
Wed Feb 9 09:53:03 PST 2011

You can also introduce a dummy email address, and then interested folks can
use bugzilla's email preferences to watch that email address.  This is
perhaps a more lightweight version of using a mailing list as there is no
mailing list.

It was very common to use this approach on bugzilla.mozilla.org, with each
component in the system having its own dummy email address auto-added.  This
allows developers to subscribe / unsubscribe from receiving email for
various components in the bug system.

-Darin