[webkit-dev] Getting CC-ed on webkit.org/new-inspector-bug

Patrick Mueller pmuellr at muellerware.org
Wed Feb 9 11:25:37 PST 2011

Anything like this, PLEASE!  The worst part, for me, is having to find
that web inspector URL, and then giving it out to people.  I just posted
it on Twitter today, in fact.  I cringe whenever I do.

Eclipse also uses something like what Darin suggested, worked great for
me, back in the day.

--
Patrick Mueller - http://muellerware.org