[webkit-dev] Getting CC-ed on webkit.org/new-inspector-bug

Pavel Feldman pfeldman at chromium.org
Wed Feb 9 09:32:09 PST 2011

Hi WebKit,

As you might know, we have a shortcut to the inspector bug entry form:
webkit.org/new-inspector-bug. We use it all over the place, our users like
simplicity it introduces. However, we ended up with 10 (and counting) people
on the CC list. Fixed CC list has obvious drawbacks:
- each time we want to add / remove a person from the template, we need to
make explicit request
- new guys don't get updates when old bugs change
- old guys get updates even though they are not interested anymore.

Can we migrate to a more flexible approach (such as introducing
webkit-inspector at lists.webkit.org) where we would be able to subscribe /
unsubscribe? _wms suggested that we discuss it here first.

Thanks
Pavel