[webkit-dev] how about nav-up, nav-right, nav-down, nav-left in CSS3-ui ?

Ra Kyounga kyounga.ra at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:18:57 PDT 2011

Hi, CSS developers.

I'm wondering if anyone is trying to implement new css properties for directional focus navgation. (nav-up, nav-right, nav-down, nav-left)
They are defined in CSS3-ui module.
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui/#nav-dir

Although, CSS3-UI standards has not been updated for long time,
if there is no one to be addressed, I'd like to start to implement this feature.

I think we can re-use the function for a fragment link.

How about my idea?
or Is it better just to start implementation through bugs.webkit.org than e-mail communication?

Warm Regards,
Kyounga