[webkit-dev] how about nav-up, nav-right, nav-down, nav-left in CSS3-ui ?

Hajime Morita morrita at google.com
Tue Aug 9 19:22:01 PDT 2011

Hi,

Here is the latest draft of the standard:
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-ui/
It looks the spec is alive, even if the discussion is not so active.
http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css3-ui

What we should do to add new feature is described here:
http://www.webkit.org/coding/adding-features.html
Actually filing a bug will be good first step.

morrita

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:18 AM, Ra Kyounga <kyounga.ra at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, CSS developers.
>
> I'm wondering if anyone is trying to implement new css properties for directional focus navgation. (nav-up, nav-right, nav-down, nav-left)
> They are defined in CSS3-ui module.
> http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-ui/#nav-dir
>
> Although, CSS3-UI standards has not been updated for long time,
> if there is no one to be addressed, I'd like to start to implement this feature.
>
> I think we can re-use the function for a fragment link.
>
> How about my idea?
> or Is it better just to start implementation through bugs.webkit.org than e-mail communication?
>
> Warm Regards,
> Kyounga

morrita