[webkit-dev] Snow Leopard Leaks Bot out of Disk Space

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Mon Aug 8 18:15:31 PDT 2011

Interesting.  Would you suggest that we add code to DumpRenderTree.mm
to remove MallocStackLogging from the environment before running the
tests?  (I am of course assuming that malloc code checks
MallocStackLogging at startup and such a change would not affect
logging in DRT itself.)

Thank again you for your help.

-eric