[webkit-dev] Who are the EFL reviewers?

Lucas De Marchi lucas.demarchi at profusion.mobi
Mon Apr 11 10:33:05 PDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Eric Seidel <eric at webkit.org> wrote:
> We seem to have a zillion EFL patches up for review.
> Who are the EFL reviewers?

As other mentioned, as of now there are none.

I've been doing some informal reviews, but it seems that I'm not
receiving all the zillions of patches. Last Friday I reviewed all the
bugs I was CC'ed and I didn't notice there were more pending in which
I was not CC'ed.

Another problem is that sometimes people disappear. I reviewed some
patches asking for clarification or to change something and they were
never answered. I think the best to do is just to close these bugs.

thanks
Lucas De Marchi