[webkit-dev] Who are the EFL reviewers?

Leandro Pereira leandro at profusion.mobi
Mon Apr 11 09:47:42 PDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 1:08 PM, David Levin <levin at chromium.org> wrote:

>> Hi,
>> Is it possible to promote some other peoples to reviewers in the EFL
>> port?
>
> A step that I usually suggest to chromium folks before becoming reviewers is
> to actually do reviews on patches.  Do everything except the r+ (with the
> submitter's permission).

We (me, Lucas De Marchi, and Rafael Antognolli) are already informally
reviewing patches; our reviews are then used by an official reviewer
that either gives a r+ or rs+ based on our comments.

I'm not currently allocated to work on WebKit, but if that would speed
up the review queue (and provide some relief on Antonio and Kenneth,
who have been primarily reviewing EFL patches), I could be a reviewer,
yes.

However, only one reviewer isn't optimal; I've worked mostly on the
build system (besides quick fixes here and there), and Rafael and
Lucas worked deep on the port, so they know more about how things work
internally. It would be nice if one of them could also become a
reviewer, but I can't speak for them.

   Leandro