[webkit-dev] Path::createEllipse() - why not leverage port paths?

Dirk Schulze krit at webkit.org
Sun Sep 19 00:32:01 PDT 2010

The main reason is DumpRenderTree. If we use the Path::createEllipse
logic of the different platforms, we end up with different LayoutTest
results on SVG between platform, since we create them by traversing the
path data of the certain platform.
So changing this is painful and causes a lot of new platform dependent
results. But I would support this! :-)
Btw, we have the same problem with Path::createCircle.

Dirk