[webkit-dev] Review tool changes

Darin Fisher darin at chromium.org
Fri Sep 17 00:11:34 PDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 12:05 AM, Alexey Proskuryakov <ap at webkit.org> wrote:

> 16.09.2010, в 23:39, Adam Barth написал(а):
>
> > As mentioned above, the "publish" button actually brings up a
> > confirmation screen.  My original plan was to eventually remove the
> > confirmation screen, since it's fully redundant, but I can leave it if
> > folks find it useful.
>
> It seems that for most easy reviews, the need to click twice will be a
> nuisance once you know how the tool works. But for larger reviews, having a
> look at the final text can be beneficial (just like you look over a patch
> just before uploading it).

Yes, this describes my current experience with the tool.  If I set the
review flag to r+ and have made no comments on the patch, then I'd like a
button to press that will just submit my r+ without any preview or further
confirmation step.

That said, this is just a small nit-pick.  Personally, I find the existing
tool to be a vast improvement already over what we had before.

-Darin