[webkit-dev] Review tool changes

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Fri Sep 17 00:05:11 PDT 2010

16.09.2010, в 23:39, Adam Barth написал(а):

> As mentioned above, the "publish" button actually brings up a
> confirmation screen.  My original plan was to eventually remove the
> confirmation screen, since it's fully redundant, but I can leave it if
> folks find it useful.

It seems that for most easy reviews, the need to click twice will be a nuisance once you know how the tool works. But for larger reviews, having a look at the final text can be beneficial (just like you look over a patch just before uploading it).

>> One thing I'd love to see added is a back-link to a bug. I find myself using that fairly often currently.
>
> A couple other folks requested this as well.  The complication here is
> that navigating away from the tool will lose your in-progress edits.

I only want this in order to open the bug in a new tab, so a _blank target would sidestep the problem.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov