[webkit-dev] Ancient patches in pending-review

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Thu May 13 10:31:13 PDT 2010

13.05.2010, в 10:19, David Levin написал(а):

> Should we just r- and ask that it wait for "conceptual issues to be
> resolved in IETF spec review first" (unless for some reason it is
> needed quickly and that takes too long)?

I am not aware of any specific conceptual issues, just the fact that
TCP connection closing is not as simple as some people think. It would
take me more time to refresh my knowledge than I've been able to
afford yet, but there is nothing here that should stop another reviewer.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov