[webkit-dev] Audio directory layout

Simon Fraser simon.fraser at apple.com
Tue Mar 30 17:25:57 PDT 2010

As Adam says, "platform" doesn't mean Mac or Windows, it refers to a lower-level of code that is not necessarily browser-specific.

The guiding rule here is that if your code needs to include files outside of the WebCore/platform directory, then it needs to live outside of WebCore/platform. For example, it's a layering violation for WebCore/platform/foo.cpp to include WebCore/rendering/RenderObject.h.

Simon