[webkit-dev] Audio directory layout

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Tue Mar 30 17:19:38 PDT 2010

The platform directory contains a lot more than just platform-specific
files.  It's the platform upon which WebCore is built.  For example,
KURL is in platform even though it's shared by all the ports.  I think
the main consideration for whether to put things in platform relate to
the dependencies.  For example, platform doesn't depend on the rest of
WebCore.

As for whether audio should be a top-level concept, that might make
sense.  It seems similar to notifications and storage, which are
top-level concepts.

Adam