[webkit-dev] bugs 33761 and 36016

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Mar 11 10:01:22 PST 2010

Alexey Proskuryakov <ap <at> webkit.org> writes:

> The bug doesn't have steps to reproduce, and from the description, it appears
that you only got this crash
> once.

Ahhh.  No, I think I have gotten it quite a few more times than once.  I just
don't always notice it right away given that gnome-panel respawns itself when
it dies.

> There isn't a lot that can be done with a report like this - certainly it
can't
be moved from
> UNCONFIRMED to NEW.

So the stacktrace is useless in trying to determine what might be going wrong?

> I've tweaked bug title and priority a little now, but it's of course up to Gtk
port authors to
> authoritatively determine the priority.

How will they know about the presence of bug given that it was assigned to only
single account with no CCs?

> > I just posted another JS issue in bug 36016.  But before waiting too
> > long again, I just wonder if your BZ is the wrong place to post bug reports.

This one is likely quite reproducible in as much as just stopping NS services
when one has at least one weather location configured in the clock applet will
likely reproduce it.  I've updated the bug with this info.