[webkit-dev] bugs 33761 and 36016

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Thu Mar 11 10:39:09 PST 2010

On 11.03.2010, at 10:01, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

> Ahhh.  No, I think I have gotten it quite a few more times than
> once.  I just
> don't always notice it right away given that gnome-panel respawns
> itself when
> it dies.

That would be good information to add to the bug! This fact moves the
bug higher in the "just keep it for future reference" ... "fix it
immediately" hierarchy. It would also help if you could provide
information about your proxy setup, as the crash seems related to
proxy handling.

I'll defer to others on the questions you had - although I'm able to
come up with reasonably looking answers, I do not work on any of the
Linux ports myself.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov