[webkit-dev] webkit team wiki page

Chris Jerdonek cjerdonek at webkit.org
Sun Jan 24 14:31:26 PST 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Adam Barth <abarth at webkit.org> wrote:
> In the conversion process, I removed the "areas of knowledge"
> information because it was often out of date or provincial.  svn
> blame, IRC, or social awareness is a more accurate way of figuring or
> who to ask about a particular piece of code.

Thanks for the explanation, Adam.

An additional type of information that was removed was the chronology,
so you could see roughly who has been involved in the project longer.
While this was not explicitly stated, I believe that within each
section individuals were added in the order they became involved.

I'm not saying this information shouldn't be removed.  I'd just like
to point out that it's something else that got lost in the change.

--Chris