[webkit-dev] webkit team wiki page

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Sun Jan 24 14:02:42 PST 2010

I changed it for two reasons:

1) The old format wasn't scaling to the current team size.  The page
as become an unwieldy wall of text.

2) The old format emphasized the industrial affiliation of the team
members, which seemed counter to a collegial project.  The new format
emphasizes project role (reviewer / committer / contributor).

In the conversion process, I removed the "areas of knowledge"
information because it was often out of date or provincial.  svn
blame, IRC, or social awareness is a more accurate way of figuring or
who to ask about a particular piece of code.

I also updated the page to contain all reviewers and committers.  (The
old page was missing a bunch of folks.)

Adam