[webkit-dev] webkit team wiki page

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Sun Jan 24 14:34:49 PST 2010

Looking at the old page, it is not an accurate source of chronology
information. :)  However such is easy to gather from svn/git.

I wrote a script a while ago which shows you the latest commit by
everyone, but it would be about 2 lines of code change to make it show
you the first commit instead:
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/WebKitTools/Scripts/validate-committer-lists#L157

-eric