[webkit-dev] JSC String re-factorings are hosing the tree.

Brian Weinstein bweinstein at apple.com
Thu Apr 22 11:44:14 PDT 2010

Ojan,

What is going there is that both machines are running Windows Debug Tests (or Windows Release Tests).

We have two machines that run both Windows Debug Tests, and Windows Release Tests, so there are some times where they are both running the same kind of test, and it looks like the other kind of test is idle, when both machines are actually busy.

Brian