[webkit-dev] SharedWorkers alternate design

Jeremy Orlow jorlow at chromium.org
Thu May 28 15:50:12 PDT 2009

I think it was pretty clear from the thread that X and XClient is prefered
when you have 2 way communication.  In some cases, you have X which is the
interface, XImpl which is the implementation, and XProxy for a proxy.

But yeah....I think Foo and FooClient is the way to go with Impl and Proxy
if you need to have 2 versions of each (which I think you do).