[webkit-dev] searching for documents

守富 骆 luoshoufu at yahoo.com.cn
Wed May 20 00:38:30 PDT 2009

 Hi everyone,

I'm newer for Webkit. I'm interested in WebKit,
and if _possible_, I intend to port it to our own OS (Not Linux but
like Linux, at very beginning, it is ported from FreeBSD, and it has
its own window system, not X11 etc).

And now, to have a big
picture in my mind, I'm trying to search some documents for WebKit
architecture, however, I can not find what I want in the website for
WebKit. What I want is documents or related for architecture design,
brief description for each directory in source tree, or HOWTO port.
Anyone can give suggestion? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Your friend,
Sean