[webkit-dev] [webkit-changes] [43878] trunk/WebCore

Alexey Proskuryakov ap at webkit.org
Wed May 20 00:15:54 PDT 2009

> +    // FIXME: POST documents are always Reloads, but their
> subresources should still be Revalidate.
I think the comment should say "should still be Verify, unless
actually reloading the page".

> +    // If we bring the CachePolicy.h and ResourceRequest cache
> policy enums in sync with each other and
> +    // remember "Revalidate" in ResourceRequests, we can remove
> this "POST" check and return either "Reload"
> +    // or "Revalidate" if the DocumentLoader was requested with
> either.
> +    const ResourceRequest& request(documentLoader()->request());
> +    if (request.cachePolicy() == ReloadIgnoringCacheData && !
> equalIgnoringCase(request.httpMethod(), "post"))
> +        return CachePolicyRevalidate;
> +

Will this work correctly for reloading a POSTed page? I think that it
probably will, as the code below returns CachePolicyRevalidate anyway,
but given the comment, I'm a bit confused.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov