[webkit-dev] searching for documents

Nevo sakur.deagod at gmail.com
Wed May 20 01:17:36 PDT 2009

hmmm, im looking for those docs a couple of months ago, no good though. You
may want to take a look at WebKit/Gtk wiki notes and also, you may search
out the webkit mailinglist on some related topics in which you may find out
the ideas. Actually, the webkit code looks decent to understand ,at least
for a arthitecture overview, compared with mozilla huge source . Have fun :)