[webkit-dev] what's important in layouttests?

tonikitoo (Antonio Gomes) tonikitoo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:38:40 PDT 2009

David, as far as I could understand your situation, you are not
implementing a new Port of WebKit, so no support to  a new toolkit or
something. If that is the case, the existing platform you are using
probably has layout tests already implemented. They are useful for
regression tests mainly, among other stuff...

2009/6/29 David Jones <dsave at 163.com>:
> hi,Dan, Oliver.
>>> If I want to take it into my project, what should I do?
>>
>>I do not understand this question.
> I want to write a simple browser with webkit. By posting this questin, I am
> wondering if I should also take the layouttest together with my browser
> project.

--Antonio Gomes