[webkit-dev] webkit-dev Digest, Vol 49, Issue 36

Perry Werneck perry.werneck at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 11:58:35 PDT 2009

Hi,

By "most distribuitions" I understood "not all of them". Well, maybe this
can be solved rebuilding the Java Plugin. I was just looking for a way to
capture my banking activity and send it to a database. Well, same problem
with the "dumb" logon applet.

--
Perry Werneck
Brasília - DF

Emo Philips <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/emo_philips.html>
- "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at
kick
boxing."